Thursday 12 January 2012

Craft Class of January

On the first Saturday of the month I hold a craft class for children and the week following it I have classes for adults on the Tuesday and Thursday nights. Here is a picture of what we are making tonight. It is done using the 5" x 7" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Clockworks and core-dinations card, which when embossed I have run over the raised areas with an emery board to reveal a different colour underneath. 
To make the rosette style embellishment I cut the larger clockwork from the embossed area and added a screw brad, a great touch for masculine cards.
This card is made using a stamp called "Soccer Don" from
Marianne Designs Don and Daisy stamps a great stamp for kids cards.
If you are interested in booking a place on one of the craft class then you can get in touch by ringing the shop on  01332 662724 or email me on enquiries@crafty-ways.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment